LEATHER AND SHOE MARKET MAGAZINE

What we do

   Leather and Shoe Market Magazine

Leather and Shoe Market Monthly Magazine publishes an annual 200 thousand issues of magazines, directories, calendars and exclusive printouts in Farsi and English since 1998.

 Articles and Relationship with the Industry Structure

 The following topics and subjects are addressed by our magazine:

-         news, technology and know-how developments, interviews with excellent producers, reports on the status of Iran’s leather and shoe industries and market, latest fashion report, automation, materials, marketing, imports and exports, sales procedures and foot health and hygiene within local and overseas realms.

-         Examination of impediments and provision of procedures and solutions, relationship and correspondence with formations,  unions, universities and higher education institutions, industries and commerce ministries.

Meantime, Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine keeps regular contacts with many producers and businessmen in the following order:

-         Producers, major suppliers, importers and exporters of leather.

-         Major producers, suppliers, importers and exporters of bag, leather textile, belt and leather products.

-         Producers, major suppliers, importers and exporters of sole.

-         Producers and major suppliers, exporters and importers of thread, adhesive, polish, lace, box and packaging.

 Publication Date

 Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine is published on the 25th day of every month. Our yearly leather, shoe and relevant industries directory comes concurrent with Tabriz International Leather and Shoe Exhibition in late July every year.

Circulation

 Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine is published in 8000 issues each month. This number exceeds 10 thousand concurrent with the holding of specialized exhibitions. Our yearly directory is of course published in 15000 issues.

    About 40% of our magazines are distributed free of charge and the remaining 60% are mailed to our subscribers.

Scope of Distribution

 Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine has subscribers across the country of Iran. Our subscribers are mainly stationed inside Iran, however, a major number of them residing outside the country are also in receipt of our monthly magazine.

Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine is represented at various local and overseas international exhibitions and is addressing more and more people everyday.

Presence in Exhibitions

Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine is represented at international leather and shoe exhibitions based in the cities of Tehran, Tabriz, Mashad and Isfahan.

Leather and Shoe Market monthly magazine is also represented in the following overseas international exhibitions:

-         Aysaf  of Turkey

-         Aymod of Turkey

-         Simac & Tanning Tech of Italy

-         Expo Riva Schuh of Italy

 

Team

No referent for this exhibitor

Info

  • No., 71, Safialishah St., Baharestan Sq. - Tehran
  • Iran

Attachments

  • No attachments available

ENTER YOUR MESSAGE