Core business of COSMOPOL is the DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF HIGH QUALITY MACHINES FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE SOLE and FOOTWEAR, WITH LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, ECO FRIENDLY, ECO FRIENDLY and ABSOLUTELY "MADE IN ITALY".
COSMOPOL produces two lines of machine:
• SOLE PROCESSING in various materials, LEATHER, SYNTHETIC, EVA, PU, TR, etc.
• FOOTWEAR PROCESSING, targeted to roughing and thermal treatments, before and after assembly, to humidify, stabilize, cool and to reactivate all types of glue, solvent and WATER BASE.
Cosmopol begins its production activity in 1997, with a baggage of knowledge obtained also through the acquisition of historical companies,
- TORTI E SALGEMMO, known in the world for having invented the machines for trimmed soles,
- HESPERIA that since 1931 produced milling machines for the sole edge,
- RASCHIONI specialized in machines for milling and roughing EVA and PU soles.
- EL-VI, specialized in the production of footwear machines, before and after assembly, to humidify, stabilize, cool and to reactivate the glue, solvent and water base.
A completely equipped showroom is always available in the Vigevano headquarters for processing tests on customer samples.